WE ARE A BLACK BELT SCHOOL
Achieving your Black Belt can be one of the most rewarding achievements you will accomplish. It is a life changing experience that will provide you with the ongoing tools necessary for a healthier and fulfilling life.
From your very first class part of achieving a Black Belt is making the commitment to yourself that your health, wellbeing & fitness is a very important part of your daily routine and with persistence and a non quitting spirit you are making a life changing decision to develop the self discipline required to achieve your future Black Belt goal all the way to the finish!
Below are some tips to help you achieve your Black Belt.
10 TIPS TO ACHIEVING YOUR BLACK BELT
- 5 years from white belt to black belt
- What belt are you now? How long have you to go?
- Practise – even 5 mins extra a day will do
- Hang your belt where you will see it every day
- Picture yourself achieving your black belt in the future every day
- Arriving at class in the correct mindset allows you to get the most out of your training
- Achieving your black belt is an exercise in both consistency and perseverance
- We have found over many years, those who train with friends & family members are more likely to achieve their black belt
- If you don’t have one, make one
- Don’t get settled in front of a screen (TV, laptop or mobile device) before your class
- Try not to make arrangements with friends/family on your training nights
- Come in early and stay late, the black belt is infectious
- My black belt date is________and I will be_____yrs old when I achieve this.
- If you don’t know, ask a black belt about it
- If you don’t know, you will if you give up!